Last Updated: 15 November 2020
As we fully respect your right to privacy and to the control of your personal data, we would like to provide you with some information about the ways your personal data is or may be automatically collected and further processed when you visit our website. The information is normally collected, stored and transferred in the form of cookies. This document explains what the cookies are, which cookies are used by this website, what purposes they serve and how you may control their usage.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files, which can be sent to and saved on your device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website. These files can contain information about you and your activities during internet browsing. This information may contain your location, identification of your device and internet browser (the application you use to view and interact with the website), addresses of web pages you visit, your entries in the web forms, time spent on specific pages, your website settings/preferences, identification of encountered errors, etc. Some of the information can be retained on your device for future use by the website but some may be retrieved and utilised by the third parties allowed to place cookies on your device and read their contents.
2. Types of cookies
Depending on various criteria, cookies may be categorised as follows:
- depending on the source of cookies
- First-party cookies – cookies belonging to and controlled by the website you are visiting
- Third-party cookies – cookies sent to your browser by other sources, usually business partners of the provider of the website you are visiting.
- depending on the period, for which the cookies exist and remain active (lifespan)
- Session cookies – remain on your device only during the current browning session. They are automatically erased once you terminate the session.
- Persistent cookies – remain available on your device for a specific period defined by the sender of the cookie. Once the validity period expires, the cookie will not be used anymore and will be deleted by the browser.
- depending on the purpose they serve, we categorise them as Essential, Functional, Performance, Social Media and Targeting cookies. In Section 3 below, you will find a more detailed description of each of the categories of cookies used by our website.
3. List of cookies
You have a couple of ways of controlling which cookies may be placed on your device.
a. Through privacy setting of your device and the browser application
Every internet device and browser application provide a set of user privacy settings allowing you to customise what personal information may be automatically stored on your device and accessed by other parties.
Each device and each browser have its own way of accessing and handling of those settings. You should locate and review them on your device/browser and adjust them to your preferences.
Please also note that privacy settings of some browsers allow to fully block all types of cookies, including those strictly necessary (essential) to properly display websites and/or to provide their basic functionality. If you choose such option, the websites you visit may not function properly.
b. Through the Cookie Consent tool embedded in our website, which you can see on your screen when you open the site:
- First, the Cookie Banner is presented, explaining what categories of cookies will be allowed when you proceed to the website and giving you some general options to accept or prohibit all cookies in bulk or to go to the Preference Centre by pressing the Cookie Settings button.
- The Preference Centre gives you more information about each category of cookies our website may use and gives you the free choice to allow or prohibit the use of specific categories of cookies (or even cookies sent from a specific source) on your device during current session. The selection you have made and confirmed will be remembered on your current device/browser and you will not be asked to make/confirm your new choices until:
- 6 months have elapsed since your last confirmation or
- you have erased all cookies from your browser.
You may also amend you consent at any time by pressing the Cookie Settings link in the bottom section of our website.
Our Cookie Consent tool respects the device/browser privacy settings. It means that, if the use of certain types of cookies is prohibited in the device/browser settings, those cookies will not be used even if you allow it through the Cookie Consent tool.
If you have any additional questions regarding handling of cookies by our website, please contact our Privacy Team by:
- logging a specific request through the Privacy Request form or
- e-mail or
- phone (+357 25 846 111).
All content © Uniteam Global Business Services, 2017. All rights reserved.
Uniteam Global Business Services is part of Uniteam Group of Companies.
Follow us on social media