We offer a wide range of corporate and commercial matters through our selected network of business partners to help our customers achieve their main objectives. Our team of corporate lawyers is equipped with the skills and expertise required to help customers successfully navigate the business world.
The main services offered are:
- Company formation and dissolution
- Corporate management, with full domiciliation services
- Commercial agreements
- Shareholder agreements and corporate governance
- Provision of directorship services and company administration
- Provision of nominee services
- Secretarial and Registered Office services
- Opening and administration of bank accounts
Through our trusted associates we can offer Audit and Assurance services in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA). These services provide real value and enable us to meet investor expectations, regardless of the size and business environment of our customers.
Our assurance services include:
- Financial statement audits of local and international customers
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Internal audit services
- Special purpose audits
Our team of experienced associates is equipped with the technical knowledge and expertise to help our customers develop tax strategies, whilst helping businesses to utilise Cyprus’ tax incentives for businesses.
- Corporate tax consulting
- Personal tax consulting
- Tax opinion reports
- Tax structuring
- Transfer pricing studies
No matter what stage your business has reached – starting, expanding, or maturing – advice is vital for the future. Our goal is to assess your business, understand your needs and requirements, and support your business at every stage of its lifecycle.
Together with our trusted associates, we aim to identify and recommend all available solutions to help our customers maximise value, minimise costs, and reduce risk.
Our management consulting services include:
- Budget and Cash flow projections
- Management consulting
- Feasibility studies
- GDPR compliance, consultation, and training
- Financial Services & Investment Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Immovable property
Employment & Immigration
Our specialist team of associates regularly advises a wide range of organisations as well as individuals on all matters of employment law, including complex and high-value employment matters.
- Employment contracts
- Management contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Termination agreements/Deeds of release
- Employer policies and regulations
- Provident fund documentation
- Negotiations with trade unions